- Serves 2 - 4
- 5 mins to prepare
- 104 calories/serving
- 2.5cm (1in) piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 beetroot, ends trimmed, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- Juice the ginger, carrots, beetroot, and apple, then season with a splash of lime and orange juice. This recipe serves 1-2 people.
Tip: To prepare a smoothie, whiz together the ginger, carrots, beetroot, and apple in a food processor with 400ml (14fl oz) water until completely smooth. Then, to taste, add the lime and orange juices and pour into serving glasses.