Apple, date and blue cheese salad recipe
- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare
- 197 calories / serving
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ lemon
- 150g dates, stoned and chopped
- 2 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 40g watercress
- 75g blue cheese
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- In a covered jar, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, and honey for the dressing. Close the cover tightly and shake vigorously until everything is well blended. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the apple slices with the lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Combine the dates, lettuce, and watercress in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and stir gently until everything is well mixed. Place the salad on a serving platter and top with crumbled cheese.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.