This arugula spring pea and radish salad with lemon vinaigrette is the perfect way to welcome the season of renewal and freshness. The combination of crisp and peppery arugula, sweet and tender peas, and crunchy and spicy radishes create a delightful mix of flavors and textures that will satisfy your taste buds. Tossed in a tangy lemon vinaigrette, this salad is a light and refreshing side dish or a healthy lunch option.
- 4 cups of baby arugula
- 1 cup of fresh peas, blanched
- 1 cup of radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, peas, and radishes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- If fresh peas are not available, you can use frozen peas that have been thawed.
- You can add other spring vegetables to the salad, such as asparagus or fennel.
- For some extra protein, you can add grilled chicken or shrimp to the salad.
This arugula spring pea and radish salad with lemon vinaigrette is a delicious and healthy way to celebrate the arrival of spring. It's easy to make, packed with nutrients, and bursting with flavor. Whether you're looking for a light lunch or a refreshing side dish, this salad is sure to satisfy your cravings. Try it today and enjoy the taste of spring!