Asparagus and chorizo skewers
- Serves 4 as a side
- 10 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 206 calories/serving
- 2 x 250g bunches asparagus, ends trimmed, spears snapped in half
- 2 x 80g packs spicy chorizo slices,
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges to serve
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in water for 10 mins.
- Line up 2 skewers and thread on a piece of asparagus so it's skewered by both.
- Roll up a chorizo slice and thread it onto the skewers.
- Repeat to make 8, with 4 pieces of asparagus and 4 chorizo slices on each.
- Mix the honey and paprika.
- Preheat a griddle pan or barbecue until very hot.
- Drizzle the skewers with the oil and season.
- Cook for 1-2 mins on each side until grill marks appear.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with the honey.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.