Asparagus and radish salad with green chilli and ginger dressing
- Serves 4
- 12 mins to prepare and 3 mins to cook
- 76 calories / serving
- 100g fine green beans, trimmed
- 250g bunch asparagus, shaved into long strips using a vegetable peeler
- 2 spring onions, sliced,
- 100g radishes, finely sliced,
- small handful fresh dill, roughly chopped
- small handful fresh mint, roughly chopped,
- 1 tbsp hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
For the dressing,
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced,
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Green beans should be cooked for 3 minutes in salted boiling water, or until tender.
- Drain, then refresh under a cold tap before draining one more.
- Arrange the asparagus, spring onions, radishes, and herbs on a serving tray.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, and chilli to make the dressing.
- Combine the lime juice and sesame oil in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well after seasoning with a touch of salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts on top of the salad and drizzle with the dressing.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.