- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 447 calories/serving
- 700g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1-2 tsp sriracha chilli sauce, to taste
- 30g pack fresh coriander, stems finely chopped, leaves roughly chopped
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 eggs
- 4 multiseed wraps
- ½ x 70g pack wild rocket
- 2 small avocados, stoned, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Toss the tomatoes with 2 tsp of the oil in a large, shallow baking sheet, then add the garlic, chili, and lime zest and juice.
- Roast for 20 mins until blistered and golden.
- Season and toss with most of the coriander.
- Set aside a bowl containing the yogurt and sriracha. In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the remaining oil.
- Fry the eggs for 3-4 mins until the yolks are just set.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, heat the wraps, then put it to plates and top with rocket, tomatoes, avocado, and an egg.
- Drizzle with the yogurt and sprinkle over the remaining coriander.
- To serve, fold the ends over, roll tightly, and cut in two.
Tip: If you want to make a non-vegetarian version, add some roasted sweetcorn or a rasher of bacon.