Avocado, lime and spinach smoothie recipe
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 2 mins to cook
- 174 calories / serving
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 2 avocados (fresh or frozen), stoned with flesh scooped out and roughly chopped
- 75g (3oz) spinach
- 10g (1/3oz) mint, leaves picked
- 300ml cloudy apple juice
- 200ml (1/3pt) water
- In a blender, combine half of the lime juice with all of the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust with additional lime if necessary.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.