Avocado, lime, and spinach smoothie
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 2 mins to cook
- 174 calories/serving
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 2 avocados (fresh or frozen), stoned with flesh scooped out and roughly chopped
- 300ml cloudy apple juice
- 10g (1/3oz) mint, leaves picked
- 75g (3oz) spinach
- 200ml (1/3pt) water
- In a blender, combine half of the lime juice with all the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and add more lime if needed.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.