- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 45 mins to cook
- 397 calories / serving
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and mashed with a fork
- 1 red chilli, sliced into strips (optional)
For the salsa
- 2 x 160g tins tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced, plus 1 cut into wedges to serve (optional)
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 400g tin mixed bean salad, drained
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork a couple times and bake for 45 minutes or until soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients, reserving a little amount of coriander; season.
- Split the sweet potatoes in half, divide the salsa among them, and top with the mashed avocado.
- To serve, garnish with the remaining coriander, lime wedges, and chili flakes (if using).