Baked sweet potatoes with tuna salsa
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 45 mins to cook
- 397 calories / serving
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and mashed with a fork
- 1 red chilli, sliced into strips (optional)
For the salsa
- 2 x 160g tins tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced, plus 1 cut into wedges to serve (optional)
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 400g tin mixed bean salad, drained
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork a couple times and bake for 45 minutes or until soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients, reserving a little amount of coriander; season.
- Split the sweet potatoes in half, divide the salsa among them, and top with the mashed avocado.
- To serve, garnish with the remaining coriander, lime wedges, and chili flakes (if using).
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.