Banana and blackberry smoothie bowls with figs recipe
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare, plus freezing
- 166 calories/serving
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- Two small bananas, frozen
- 150g blackberries
- 75g 0% fat Greek-style yogurt
- 50ml apple juice
- 1 tsp porridge oats
- 20ml lemon juice (optional)
- Two small ripe figs, sliced.
- Toast the seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat for 1-2 mins until golden. Set aside.
- Put the bananas, 125g blackberries, and 60g yogurt in a blender with the apple juice and oats; blitz to a thick smoothie-like consistency, scraping down the sides with a spatula if necessary.
- Add lemon juice to taste, if you like. Divide between 2 bowls and spoon through the remaining yogurt to create a swirl effect.
- Arrange the sliced figs and the remaining blackberries on top, then scatter over the toasted seeds to serve
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.