If you love comfort food, then this BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich is definitely for you! This sandwich combines two classics - BBQ pulled pork and grilled cheese - to create the ultimate comfort food. The tangy pulled pork, crispy bread, and gooey melted cheese make for a mouthwatering combination that is sure to satisfy your cravings. Plus, this recipe is easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 8 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup of pulled pork
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, butter side down, on the skillet or griddle.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Spoon pulled pork over the cheese on each slice of bread.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce over the pulled pork on each slice of bread.
- Top each sandwich with another slice of cheddar cheese.
- Place the remaining slices of bread, butter side up, on top of the cheese.
- Cook the sandwiches on the skillet or griddle until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Use your favorite BBQ sauce to customize the flavor of the sandwich.
- Add extra cheese for an even more indulgent sandwich.
- Serve with a side of potato chips or coleslaw for the ultimate comfort food meal.
This BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect combination of tangy BBQ pulled pork and gooey melted cheese, all sandwiched between crispy bread. It's an easy and delicious way to satisfy your comfort food cravings any time of the day. Try this recipe out for yourself and enjoy the ultimate in cheesy, meaty goodness!