- Serves 8
- 20 mins to prepare and 40 mins to cook
- 278 calories / serving
- 150g plain flour
- 120g oats
- 120g caster sugar
- 150g cold butter, grated
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 125g blackberries, large ones halved
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Preheat your oven gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- Grease a 23cm loose bottom cake tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, caster sugar and baking powder until well combined.
- Add the butter and rub together with your finger until you have a coarse lumpy crumb.
- Set 175g of the mixture aside for the topping and firmly push the remaining crumb evenly into the prepared loose bottom cake tin to form an even base.
- In a bowl, toss together the raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, lemon zest and cornflour until well coated, and spoon evenly over the crust.
- Scatter the reserved crust loosely over the top of the berries, leaving gaps for the berries to bubble through.
- Bake for 40 mins until golden and crisp. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tin and cutting into slices.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.