Blackberry, elderflower, and gin fizz
- Serves 4-6
- 10 mins to prepare
- 112 calories/serving
- 200g blackberries, plus extra to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, plus extra to serve
- 200ml dry gin
- ice cubes
- 250ml Tesco Finest Cox's apple and elderflower pressé
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and finely sliced, to serve
- In a small jug, muddle the blackberries and lime wedges together with the end of a rolling pin or a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the gin well.
- Ice cubes should be half-filled in a big jug or pitcher.
- Remove the blackberry seeds and lime peel from the flavored gin and strain it into the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher halfway with apple and elderflower pressé, then top with more blackberries, lime wedges, and apple slices.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.