- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 99 calories / serving
- 1 x 150g pack blueberries
- 15g fresh mint, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 4 tsp soft dark brown sugar
- 8 limes, juiced, plus extra wedges to serve
- 100ml white rum
- 2-3 large handfuls crushed ice
- 150ml soda water
- In a large jug, combine the blueberries and mint. Using the end of a rolling pin, crush.
- Stir in the sugar and lime juice until the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour in the rum and stir once more.
- Fill the jug halfway with crushed ice and half-way with soda water. Combine the remaining blueberries, lime wedges, and mint sprigs in a mixing bowl. Serve right away.
Tip: Simply substitute the rum with elderflower cordial for a wonderful alcohol-free version of this lovely, fruity cocktail.