Indulge in the ultimate breakfast comfort food with these fluffy Blueberry Pancakes. Bursting with juicy blueberries, topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream, and drizzled with sweet maple syrup, these pancakes are a delightful treat for the whole family. Get ready to savor each bite of these mouthwatering pancakes that are sure to brighten up your morning.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Fresh whipped cream, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease it with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm, topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a generous drizzle of maple syrup.
- For extra flavor, add a pinch of cinnamon or lemon zest to the pancake batter.
- If fresh blueberries are not available, you can use frozen blueberries. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the batter.
- Experiment with other toppings such as sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Start your day with a stack of heavenly Blueberry Pancakes. The soft and fluffy texture combined with bursts of juicy blueberries creates a breakfast sensation that is hard to resist. Topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a generous drizzle of maple syrup, these pancakes are the perfect way to treat yourself. Don't miss out on this delicious breakfast delight - give this recipe a try and experience the magic of homemade blueberry pancakes for yourself.