- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare
- 591 calories / serving
- 4 x 100g chocolate chip mini panettones
- 70ml cream sherry
- 90g fine-cut marmalade
- 100ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, plus extra to serve
- 1 clementine, ½ finely sliced, ½ zested
- Each panettone should be cut into three layers. 1 teaspoon sherry over each bottom and middle layer, followed by the marmalade.
- In a large mixing basin, whisk the cream to soft peaks. Whisk in the remaining 30ml sherry and the sugar until barely combined. Over the marmalade, evenly swirl two-thirds of the cream, then delicately stack the panettones and swirl the remaining cream on top.
- A clementine slice, a sprinkling of clementine zest, and a dusting of icing sugar go on top of each panettone.
Get ahead: Prepare up to 12 hours ahead of time and store in the fridge.