- Makes 24
- 5 mins to prepare
- 76 calories/serving
- 2 chicory heads
- 200g Brie, sliced into 24 pieces
- clear honey, to serve
- 24 toasted pecan halves, chopped
- 175g dried cranberries, chopped
- Separate the chicory heads into 24 tiny leaves by pulling them apart.
- Serve with Brie slices and a bottle of transparent honey on a serving board.
- Combine the pecans and cranberries in a bowl.
- Place a piece of Brie in a chicory leaf, top with pecan-cranberry mixture, and drizzle with honey.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.