Get ready to spice up your dinner with these delicious Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas! This recipe is perfect for those who love a little heat and a lot of flavor. The combination of shredded chicken mixed with buffalo sauce, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped cilantro creates a perfect blend of flavors that will leave you wanting more. With our step-by-step instructions, you can make this recipe in no time and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the shredded chicken with buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Warm the corn tortillas according to package instructions.
- Spoon a generous amount of the chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas and place them seam-side down in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on top of the enchiladas.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chopped cilantro on top.
- You can use any type of cheese you prefer instead of blue cheese, such as cheddar or Monterey Jack.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or guacamole on top for added creaminess.
- You can adjust the spiciness of the buffalo sauce to your liking by adding more or less.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.
If you love buffalo chicken and enchiladas, then you're going to love this recipe! These Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas are easy to make and will become a new favorite in your household. The combination of spicy buffalo sauce and the classic flavors of Mexican cuisine create a unique and delicious dish that everyone will enjoy. Try making this recipe today and share your feedback with us!