Caprese Pasta Salad Recipe
- Serves 6
- 10 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 503 calories / serving
- 350g fusilli (or your preferred pasta shape)
- 2 x 150g packs Boursin Garlic & Herbs cheese
- 50g fresh basil, 20g finely chopped, 30g roughly chopped
- 2 lemons, 1 zested, both juiced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 100g spinach, washed
- 300g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then toss in the pasta.
- Cook according to the package's instructions.
- Meanwhile, divide the cheese into 20 sections with a teaspoon.
- On a plate, combine the finely chopped basil and lemon zest.
- Roll the cheese into balls using clean hands, then roll in the basil and lemon zest to coat.
- Set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, half of the remaining basil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Drain the pasta and place it in a large serving bowl once it has finished cooking.
- Toss in the dressing, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and remaining basil until everything is evenly distributed.
- Before serving, add the cheese balls and gently swirl them into the salad.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days if covered.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.