- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare
- 283 calories / serving
- 400ml Tesco Finest Channel Island milk
- 4 tsp Tesco Finest Costa Rican instant coffee
- 6 tsp Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce
- dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Tesco Finest salted caramel liqueur
- ½ tsp gold crunch sprinkles
- Heat Tesco Finest Channel Island milk in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until steaming hot but not boiling (shake the closed bottle before measuring out).
- Add 4 tsp Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce and Tesco Finest salted caramel liqueur to Tesco Finest Costa Rican instant coffee (optional).
- Remove from the heat after stirring until completely combined.
- Fill 2 heatproof serving glasses or mugs with the mixture.
- Warm 2 tsp salted caramel sauce in a microwave-safe jar for 5 seconds before serving.
- Whip the cream until stiff and spoon it over the coffees, then drizzle with the heated caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle each with a few curls of dark chocolate and gold crunch sprinkles, if desired, for an extra delicious finish.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.