Carrot cake overnight oats
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare, plus overnight chilling
- 400 calories/serving
- 200g porridge oats
- 400ml milk
- 300ml low-fat yogurt, plus 4 tbsp to serve
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g raisins
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 80g walnuts, chopped
- Mix the oats, milk, 300ml of yogurt, raisins, cinnamon, carrot and maple syrup.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Top with 1 tablespoon yogurt, walnuts, and a pinch of cinnamon in each bowl.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.