Celeriac and Apple Remoulade Recipe
1 large celeriac (celery root), peeled and grated
2 medium apples, peeled and grated
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
01. In a large bowl, mix together the grated celeriac and apples.
02. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider 03. vinegar, and honey until well combined.
04. Pour the dressing over the celeriac and apple mixture and stir until well combined.
05. Stir in the chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
06. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
07. Serve chilled as a side dish or topping for sandwiches. Enjoy!