Celeriac, Orange, and Roast Beef Salad Recipe
1 large celeriac (celery root), peeled and julienned
2 oranges, segmented and chopped
4 ounces roast beef, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
01. In a large bowl, combine the julienned celeriac, chopped oranges, and sliced roast beef.
02. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
03. Pour the dressing over the celeriac mixture and stir until well combined.
04. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
05. Stir in the chopped parsley before serving. Serve chilled as a main dish or side salad. Enjoy!