Celeriac, orange and roast beef salad recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 162 calories/serving
- ½ small celeriac, peeled and thinly sliced
- 75g radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Jaffa red-orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 slices leftover roast beef or Tesco Finest charred topside beef
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- handful flat-leaf parsley
- Arrange the celeriac, radishes, oranges, red onion, and meat on a serving tray.
- Season with salt and pepper after whisking together the oil, vinegar, and mustard. To serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad and scatter the parsley leaves on top.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.