- Serves 6
- 10 mins to prepare and 50 mins to cook
- 502 calories/serving
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 250g Greek-style yogurt
- 15g fresh cut basil, finely chopped
- 15g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g pine nuts,
- pinch of crushed chillies
- Heat the barbecue. Brush each potato with a little olive oil, then wrap in foil and cook on the barbecue for 30-40 mins or until the flesh is tender.
- Alternatively, preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C, and bake the potatoes for 45-50 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix the tahini, yogurt, garlic, and most of the herbs in a bowl.
- Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan over medium heat for 2-3 mins until golden, shaking the pan regularly.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthways into the sweet potatoes and pinch each end to create a cavity.
- Add a dollop of tahini yogurt.
- Sprinkle over the pine nuts, crushed chillies, remaining herbs, some seasoning, and a drizzle of oil to serve.
Tip: Are you short on time? Microwave the potatoes, pierced with a fork, for 8 minutes on high, or until just soft. Cover tightly with foil and cook for 15 minutes, rotating once.