Cheese And Mushroom Pancakes Recipe
- Serves 2
- 15 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 341 calories / serving
- 150g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 150g sliced mushrooms
- 30g grated lighter mature Cheddar
- handful wild rocket
- Combine the flour, 1 egg, and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat.
- On one side, crack the eggs; on the other, add the mushrooms and fry for 3-4 minutes, flipping regularly, until both sides are done.
- In a separate big nonstick frying pan, sprinkle the remaining oil and pour in half of the pancake batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until the batter has set, swirling the pan to coat evenly, then turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place the batter on a plate and continue with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with grated cheese and mushrooms before adding the egg. With the rocket on the side, of course.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.