Cherry, goat's cheese and fennel salad recipe
- Serves 4
- 20mins to prepare
- 232 calories/serving
- One fennel bulb
- 50g (2oz) watercress
- 100g (3 1/2oz) goat's cheese, crumbled
- 200g (7oz) fresh cherries, halved and pitted
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- crusty bread, to serve (optional)
- Trim the base of the fennel, cut it in half and remove the hard core.
- Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice the fennel thinly and pile it into a serving bowl.
- Scatter the watercress, goat's cheese, and cherries over the top.
- Make the dressing by whisking the mustard, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Season to taste. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve with hot crusty bread.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.