Cherry s’more campfire cones recipe
- Makes 6
- 10 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 124 calories/serving
- Six waffle cones
- 100g fresh cherries, pitted and chopped, plus six whole, to serve
- 250g pack chocolate chip cookies
- 4 tbsp black cherry conserve
- 40g mini white marshmallows
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- Heat the barbecue (or see Tip below). Stand the waffle cones in glasses and divide half the chopped cherries between them.
- Crush 3 of the cookies, then divide the crumbs between the cones and half of the cherry conserve and mini marshmallows, pressing in gently.
- Divide the remaining chopped cherries, cookies, conserve and marshmallows, plus the white chocolate chips, between the cones, gently pushing in the filling to stop it from spilling out.
- Wrap each cone in foil to enclose completely, then barbecue for 5-10 mins, turning occasionally until the marshmallows and chocolate have started to melt.
- Remove from the foil, decorate each with a whole cherry and serve immediately.
Tip: These delicious treats are easy to enjoy without a barbecue. Cook on a hot griddle pan over medium-high heat for 8-10 mins, turning occasionally.