Chicken and Plum Traybake Recipe
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 plums, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
01. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine the chicken thighs, plums, olive oil, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss until the chicken and plums are well coated.
02. In a separate bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken and plums.
03. Arrange the chicken and plums in a single layer on the prepared tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the plums are tender.
04.In a small saucepan, heat the honey and balsamic vinegar over medium heat until well combined.
05. Brush the glaze over the chicken and plums and return to the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the glaze is caramelized.
06. Serve the chicken and plums hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired. Enjoy!