Chicory, clementine and hazelnut salad
- Serves 2
- 15 mins to prepare
- 114 calories / serving
- 2 clementines
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50g watercress
- 1 head of chicory, leaves separated
- 20g whole blanched hazelnuts, toasted and lightly crushed
- Make the dressing first.
- Remove the tops and bottoms of the clementines, then squeeze the juice into a mixing dish.
- Combine the extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Add the clementines, watercress, and chicory to the dressing after peeling and slicing them into thin rounds.
- Toss everything together gently, then transfer to a serving platter.
- To serve, scatter the crushed hazelnuts on top and season with black pepper.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.