Chopped Asian chicken salad
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 380 calories/serving
- 300g chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 90g clear honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 350g cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 80g salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 30g mint, leaves picked
- 30g fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 20g toasted sesame seeds
- Place the chicken between two pieces of clingfilm and flatten with a rolling pin.
- To create the marinade, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil over high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until it is fully cooked.
- Set aside to cool slightly and thinly slice or shred.
- Reduce the heat to medium, pour in the remaining marinade, and simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until sticky.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, cucumber, onion, mint, coriander, peanuts, sesame seeds, and chicken.
- Toss in the sticky soy dressing to mix.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.