Chorizo and pea hash recipe
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 446 calories/serving
- 150g chorizo, sliced
- One red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- One garlic clove, crushed
- 200g ciabatta, roughly torn into 3cm chunks
- 130g frozen peas, defrosted
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1 tbsp oil
- Four eggs
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Put the chorizo, onion, and paprika in a large frying pan.
- Fry over medium heat for 10 mins until the onion has softened and the chorizo has started to crisp.
- Add the garlic and ciabatta to the frying pan and fry for 3-4 mins until the bread starts to go crispy.
- Add the peas and sugar snaps and fry to warm through.
- Make four spaces for the eggs, crack one egg into each gap and fry until the white is set.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley and divide the hash between 4 plates.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.