- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 755 calories/serving
- 580g pack chicken breasts
- 300g unsmoked back bacon
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 120g radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed and roughly chopped
- 80g Stilton, crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 85g pack watercress
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 75ml soured cream
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 30g Stilton, crumbled
- To prepare the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a griddle pan.
- Place the chicken between two sheets of clingfilm and roll it out to an even thickness of approximately 1cm, seasoning with salt and pepper and rubbing with olive oil.
- Fry the chicken breasts for 5 minutes on a hot griddle pan (you may need to cook in batches).
- Cook for another 5-8 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and lay it aside to rest for 5 minutes before thickly slicing it.
- While the chicken is cooking, saute the bacon until crisp in a nonstick frying pan
- Leave to cool before chopping into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange all of the ingredients in rows on a big plate or platter to assemble the salad.
- To serve, drizzle with the dressing.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.