Coffee and coconut milkshake
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare, plus freezing
- 400 calories / serving
- 3 tbsp demerara sugar
- 4 shots espresso coffee
- 1 frozen chopped banana
- 300ml coconut yogurt
- 400ml milk
- mini marshmallows, to decorate
- chocolate curls, to decorate
- Leave to cool after dissolving demerara sugar in espresso coffee shots.
- Blend the milk, coconut yogurt, and banana until thick and smooth in a blender.
- Drizzle over the coffee mixture and whisk to blend after pouring into cups.
- Mini marshmallows and chocolate curls can be sprinkled on top.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.