Coleslaw with chicory, apple, and blue cheese
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare
- 161 calories / serving
- 180g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 heads of chicory, finely shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 50g mayonnaise
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ x 30g pack flat-leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 70g soft blue cheese, such as Gorgonzola, cut into chunks
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, chicory, and apple.
- Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and garlic in a container.
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour over the shredded salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Fold in the chopped parsley and blue cheese chunks before serving.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.