- Serves 2
- 15 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 346 calories / serving
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 300g pack skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 large cucumber, halved and peeled into ribbons, core discarded
- 15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 30g feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- pitta breads or flatbreads, toasted, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, chili, and lime juice, along with additional spice.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the dressing over the chicken on a square of foil.
- Wrap the parcel snugly in aluminum foil, place it on a baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through when cut through the thickest section.
- Meanwhile, mix the cucumber ribbons with a pinch of salt in a colander over a basin.
- Allow 10 minutes for the water to drain. Using kitchen paper, pat dry.
- Toss the cucumber with the saved dressing and the coriander.
- Add the chicken to the salad after it has been sliced.
- Serve with pita or flatbreads, if desired, with a sprinkling of feta and nuts.
Tip: You can replace the cooked chicken with leftovers. Before serving the salad, toss 200g cooked shredded chicken in the dressing.