Corned beef hash with eggs
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 416 calories / serving
- 700g Charlotte potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 250g corned beef, diced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Part cook the potatoes by boiling in salted water for 5 mins.
- Once cool enough to handle, grate coarsely.
- In a large frying pan, heat 13 tablespoons of oil and cook the corned beef for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
- Remove from the pan.
- Return to the heat, add another 13 tablespoons of oil, and cook the onion for 5 minutes before adding the garlic, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the remaining oil and the potatoes to the pan and cook, tossing periodically to break up the potatoes as they begin to brown, for about 6-8 minutes, or until crispy.
- Return the corned beef to the pan and make space for the eggs with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking, cracking the eggs into the spaces.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.