- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 538 calories/serving
- 40g couscous
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 heaped tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
For the salad,
- 200g Charlotte potatoes, halved if large
- knob of butter,
- 1 x 90g pack lamb’s lettuce and pea shoots
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved on the diagonal
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Place the potatoes in a cold water bath.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are just soft.
- Meanwhile, combine the couscous, 2 tbsp boiling water, and the oil in a mixing bowl with the zest and juice of 12 lemons (save the remaining for the salad).
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to absorb the liquid before seasoning to taste and stirring in the tarragon.
- To coat the salmon fillets, press the tops and sides into the couscous. Bake for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly done.
- Meanwhile, drain the potatoes and return them to the pan with the butter, the remaining lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper; toss well.
- Combine the potatoes and the rest salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Serve with the salmon on top of the salad.