Couscous-crusted salmon with pea and potato salad
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 538 calories/serving
- 40g couscous
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 heaped tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
For the salad,
- 200g Charlotte potatoes, halved if large
- knob of butter,
- 1 x 90g pack lamb’s lettuce and pea shoots
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved on the diagonal
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Place the potatoes in a cold water bath.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are just soft.
- Meanwhile, combine the couscous, 2 tbsp boiling water, and the oil in a mixing bowl with the zest and juice of 12 lemons (save the remaining for the salad).
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to absorb the liquid before seasoning to taste and stirring in the tarragon.
- To coat the salmon fillets, press the tops and sides into the couscous. Bake for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly done.
- Meanwhile, drain the potatoes and return them to the pan with the butter, the remaining lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper; toss well.
- Combine the potatoes and the rest salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Serve with the salmon on top of the salad.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.