Crab-stuffed avocado with buttermilk dressing recipe
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare
- 363 calories / serving
- 100g (3 1/2oz) fresh or tinned white crab meat
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- handful baby salad leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, halved and stoned
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Combine the crab meat, lime zest, coriander, and shallot in a small bowl. In a small container, combine the lime juice, buttermilk, Tabasco, and mayonnaise to make the dressing. Season well.
- On two plates, divide the salad leaves, tomatoes, and avocado halves. Drizzle the dressing over each avocado after filling it with the crab mixture.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.