This Creamy Dill Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing is the perfect dish for summer picnics and barbecues. Made with a delicious and healthy Greek yogurt dressing, it's a lighter alternative to traditional potato salads that are loaded with mayonnaise. The tangy flavor of the Greek yogurt dressing combined with the fresh dill and tender potatoes make this dish a crowd-pleaser. It's also incredibly easy to make, so you can spend more time enjoying the summer weather and less time in the kitchen.
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until they are tender, but still firm, about 15-20 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let them cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, fresh dill, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add the red onion and celery to the bowl of cooked potatoes.
- Pour the Greek yogurt dressing over the potatoes and mix until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Chill the potato salad in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
Tips and Variations
- For a creamier texture, add more Greek yogurt to the dressing.
- For a vegan version, use a vegan yogurt alternative.
- Add some crunch to your potato salad by mixing in some chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans.
- Make this salad a complete meal by adding in some grilled chicken or tofu.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, add more honey to the dressing.
This Creamy Dill Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing is a fresh and healthy take on a classic summer dish. The combination of tender potatoes, fresh dill, and tangy Greek yogurt dressing is sure to be a hit at any picnic or barbecue. It's also incredibly easy to make and can be customized to your taste preferences. So next time you're looking for a light and delicious side dish, give this recipe a try!