- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook
- 105 calories / serving
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 150g radishes, sliced
- 5 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 250g asparagus, halved
- 150g mangetout
- 150g frozen or fresh peas
- 30g pack coriander, chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp chipotle chilli and smoked paprika paste
- Fill a basin halfway with water and ice.
- Combine the cucumber, radish, and onions in a mixing bowl.
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the asparagus, mangetout, and peas for 3 minutes.
- Drain, then combine with the other vegetables in the ice dish.
- Allow for 5 minutes before draining and patting dry with a kitchen towel.
- Toss all of the vegetables with half of the coriander in a salad bowl.
- 1 tbsp water and the remaining coriander are whisked together to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Tip: Add the kernels from two cooked or grilled sweetcorn cobs to the potato salad to boost the fiber and vitamin B content.