If you're a fan of Mediterranean cuisine, you're going to love these cumin spiced grilled lamb chops with mint pesto! The fragrant cumin spice adds a bold, warm flavor to the tender and juicy lamb chops, while the creamy mint pesto brings a fresh and tangy note to the dish. Plus, it's super easy to make and perfect for a summer BBQ or a special dinner.
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground cumin, salt, black pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil to make a spice rub.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the lamb chops, making sure they're well coated.
- Grill the lamb chops for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they're cooked to your liking.
- While the lamb chops are grilling, make the mint pesto. In a food processor, combine the fresh mint leaves, fresh parsley leaves, walnuts, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic clove, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Pulse until you have a smooth and creamy pesto.
- Once the lamb chops are done, remove them from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the lamb chops with a dollop of mint pesto on top, and enjoy!
- If you don't have a grill, you can also cook the lamb chops in a grill pan or a regular pan.
- Make sure to let the lamb chops rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute and keep them moist.
- The mint pesto can also be used as a dip for veggies or spread on sandwiches for extra flavor.
Cumin spiced grilled lamb chops with mint pesto is a delicious and easy recipe that will impress your guests and your taste buds. The combination of fragrant cumin spice, juicy lamb chops, and creamy mint pesto is simply irresistible. Give it a try and let us know what you think!