Dairy-free banana and berry smoothie
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 6 hrs 00 mins to cool
- 162 calories/serving
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled, broken into chunks, and frozen
- 450ml rice, soya or nut milk
- 200g frozen berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blitz ¼ of the frozen bananas and berries with half the rice milk in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add the remaining banana chunks, berries, rice milk, and vanilla essence gradually until everything is creamy and well blended, which may take a few minutes.
- This recipe makes a thick smoothie.
- Simply add more rice milk for a lighter version.
- Serve immediately.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.