Spice up your dinner routine with these delicious beef and bean enchiladas. Perfect for a cozy family dinner, this recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the black beans to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- In a separate skillet, warm the tortillas over medium heat for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Pour 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon the beef and bean mixture into each tortilla and roll tightly. Place the enchiladas seam-side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas, spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the enchiladas.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with diced tomatoes and chopped cilantro before serving.
- Customize your enchiladas by adding your favorite toppings, such as sour cream or avocado.
- Use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas for an authentic taste.
- Make this recipe ahead of time by assembling the enchiladas and refrigerating until ready to bake.
These beef and bean enchiladas are a crowd-pleasing dish that will have everyone asking for seconds. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend gathering with friends and family. Try it out and enjoy the delicious flavors of Mexican cuisine in the comfort of your own home.