- Serves 6
- 20 mins plus setting
- 265 calories / serving
For the chocolate-dipped fruit
- 100g dark chocolate
- 50g Tesco Finest maple nuts, crushed
- 1 tangerine, segmented
- 9 strawberries
- 6 dates
For the berry compote
- 150g frozen blackberries
- 150g frozen blueberries
- 75g caster sugar
- 8 Tesco Finest meringue nests
- 250ml gingerbread extra thick double cream
- 200g chocolate orange popcorn
- Melt 100g dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water to prepare the chocolate-dipped fruits. Allow 1 minute for cooling. Tesco 50g Crush Using a pestle and mortar, grind the finest maple nuts (exclude any chocolate-coated ones) from a 225g pack till fine. 1 tangerine, cut in half, dipped in chocolate, then crushed almonds Rep with the remaining 9 strawberries and 6 dates. Transfer to a sheet lined with baking paper to set.
- Make a start on your berry compote while the fruit is setting. In a small saucepan, gently boil 150g frozen blackberries and blueberries with 75g caster sugar to dissolve the sugar. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. Transfer to a serving bowl after blending until smooth.
- Arrange the chocolate-dipped fruit, Tesco Finest meringue nests, extra maple nuts, gingerbread extra thick double cream, and chocolate orange popcorn around the berry compote on a serving board to serve.
Need to know: This recipe's nutritional information solely applies to the chocolate-dipped fruit and berry compote.