Egg-fried rice with lots of veggies
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 349 calories / serving
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 50g sliced mushrooms
- 250g pack microwave long-grain rice
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Allow 1 minute for the egg to settle until almost set, then whisk to break up and transfer to a platter.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, along with the vegetables, and cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, until the rice, soy sauce, and 50ml water are boiling hot. Serve immediately after stirring in the egg.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.