- Serves 6
- 10 mins plus 6-8 hrs freezing
- 301 calories / serving
- 550ml strong hot coffee
- 70ml vodka
- 120g caster sugar
- 300ml whipping cream
- Pour the hot coffee into a saucepan, add the sugar, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, or until the sugar melts.
- Pour in the vodka and set aside to chill in a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours, stirring every 2 hours with a fork to break up the ice crystals, or until completely set.
- Fill a mixing dish halfway with cream and whisk to soft peaks.
- Divide the mixture among 6 glasses.
- Serve immediately with granita on top of each.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.