- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare
- 193 calories/serving
- 50ml Tesco Irish Cream Liqueur
- 80ml (3fl oz) strong espresso coffee (at room temperature)
- agave syrup, to taste
- 80ml (3fl oz) vodka
- 6 espresso beans, to garnish
- 2 cocktail glasses should be chilled.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Combine the Irish cream liqueur, coffee, and vodka in a mixing glass.
- 1 tsp agave syrup can be added to your cocktail if you prefer it sweeter.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds with the lid on the cocktail shaker.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glasses after removing the lid.
- Serve with three espresso beans as a garnish.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.