- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare
- 193 calories/serving
- 50ml Tesco Irish Cream Liqueur
- 80ml (3fl oz) strong espresso coffee (at room temperature)
- agave syrup, to taste
- 80ml (3fl oz) vodka
- 6 espresso beans, to garnish
- 2 cocktail glasses should be chilled.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Combine the Irish cream liqueur, coffee, and vodka in a mixing glass.
- 1 tsp agave syrup can be added to your cocktail if you prefer it sweeter.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds with the lid on the cocktail shaker.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glasses after removing the lid.
- Serve with three espresso beans as a garnish.