- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- 123 calories/serving
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 x 150g packs cooked & peeled king prawns or tiger prawns
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler, core discarded
- salad cress snipped (optional),
For the dressing,
- 125g light mayonnaise
- 1 lime, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges,
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 50g tomato ketchup
- 1 lemon, ¼ juiced, the rest cut into wedges,
- With a pinch of black pepper, whisk together the dressing ingredients, reserving the lemon and lime wedges.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 4 hrs ahead).
- On a dish, arrange the lettuce and cucumber ribbons, then top with the prawns.
- Drizzle a little dressing over the top and distribute the cress on top, if using.
- Serve with a twist of black pepper and lemon and lime wedges.