Fiery prawn cocktail salad
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- 123 calories/serving
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 x 150g packs cooked & peeled king prawns or tiger prawns
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler, core discarded
- salad cress snipped (optional),
For the dressing,
- 125g light mayonnaise
- 1 lime, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges,
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 50g tomato ketchup
- 1 lemon, ¼ juiced, the rest cut into wedges,
- With a pinch of black pepper, whisk together the dressing ingredients, reserving the lemon and lime wedges.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 4 hrs ahead).
- On a dish, arrange the lettuce and cucumber ribbons, then top with the prawns.
- Drizzle a little dressing over the top and distribute the cress on top, if using.
- Serve with a twist of black pepper and lemon and lime wedges.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.