- Serves 4
- 5 mins, plus chilling
- 145 calories / serving
- 300ml (1/2 pint) fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp clear honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1/2 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pear, cored and sliced
- 25g (1oz) toasted almond flakes, to serve
- In a mixing dish, combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla essence, and chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight, until the chia seeds have softened and the yogurt has thickened slightly.
- If desired, thin the yogurt mixture with a little cold water before spooning into serving dishes.
- Sprinkle the toasted almond flakes on top of the fruit.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.